DS-RX1 HS General Details
One of the best-selling dye sublimation photo printers now is boasted with 20 percent faster in printing speeds. The new DNP’s RX1HS printer allows users to produce 4”x6” prints in 12.4 seconds or up to 290 4”x6” prints per hour.
Additional new features: include improved operational support with the addition of USB iSerial for printing to multiple RX1HS printers; and a new Status App for Windows OS, a helper apps to monitor your printer during operation. (available for download from our website)
A rugged, durable design, it offers print capacities of 700 4”x6” prints and 350 6”x8” prints, as well as the ability to print 2”x6” photo strips, 3”x5” and 5”x7” print sizes. The printer features a unique high-speed mode (300x300dpi) and high-resolution mode (300x600dpi) in glossy or matte finishes.
Newly developed perforated medias offer 4”x3” and 2”x3” photo sizes are another advantage of using RX1HS printer, which providing additional options in creating fun photos for your events. (link for perforated media brochure)
[DS-RX1 HS Key Features]
- 20% faster printing speed than RX1
- USB iSerial for printing to multiple DS-RX1HS printers
- Choices of Matte and Glossy surface in a resolution from 300x300 to 300x600 dpi.
- Supports print sizes from 3x5”, 4x6”, and 5x7” to 6x8”, plus 4”x3” and 2”x3” perforated media
[MEDIA PRINT SIZE]
- 3”x5”, 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 6”x8”
- 4”x3” perforated media
[DS40 General Details]
DS-series printers are DNP flagship product, with being honored the prominent DIMA (Digital Imaging Marketing Association) awards for best print quality, the DS40 printer sure knows how to impress. The DS40 has already been highly recognized as one of the best in its class, as which many thousands of printers are already sold around the globe, performing reliably in various photo imaging sectors.
Delivering superb print quality at an affordable price, the DS40 is a high-volume producer — shooting out five print sizes (2x6” to 6x9”) at fast print speeds. Trouble-free operation and easy loading make this model a favorite especially for event and portrait photographers. Equipped with a powerful combination of small footprint, ability to stack multiple printers, exceptional quality, and worry-free performance — this printer offers a high probability of customer satisfaction and a high margin of profitability.
[DS40 Key Features]
- Digital Prints on Demand: Print speeds are as fast as 8.9 seconds per 4″ x 6″ print
- Printers have a space saving design – only 12.6 inches wide by 14 inches deep by 6.6 inches high
- Multi-finish capability: Glossy and Matte surface using same roll of media
- Printers have an ergonomic design for easy-access front loading of media
[DS40 MEDIA PRINT SIZE]
4 x 6 、6 x 8 、6 x 9
DS80 General Details .
The DNP’s DS-80 has wowed the market with its high durability, flexibility to print high quality photo in fast speed.
The compact DS80 provides solutions to print larger format photo sizes (8x10” and 8x12”). The printer combines high-speed printing with ability to produce high quality 8x12 photo in merely 35 seconds. It’s compact and light weight design (Approx. 14kg) make it ideal for operation in confined space and even portable for assignment outside studio. The DS80 uses unique internal print method to protect the paper from dust and other contaminants and is easy to maintain thanks to its front-panel media loading and maintenance.
[DS80 Key Features]
- Prints a variety of sizes from 4″ x 8″ photo greeting cards, up to gorgeous 8″ x 12″ prints, and everything in-between
- High-speed 300 dpi mode and high-quality 600 dpi mode
- Choice of matte or glossy print surfaces from the same media print pack
[MEDIA PRINT SIZE]
8 x 10 、8 x 12
DS620 General Details
The DS620 is to take over as the new flagship model in DNP’s printer line-up. With the new key features of enhanced durability, cost effectiveness and innovativeness. Further, with its compact and well-designed body it is attractive for kiosk integrators and photo retail alike. The printer is prepared for the daily tough assignment in your business. Innovative new media exclusively prepared for the DS620 together with the durable printer design enable an increased lifespan. The new DS620 allows you to offer even more photo formats, including the popular square format 15x15cm. The rewind function allows you to offer multiple formats from the same media (e.g. 15x20 and 15x10, and even photo strips in 5x15cm), allowing you to benefit from cost savings and a reduction of media stock keeping units. Last not least, the standby mode reduces your power consumption to a minimum (<0.5W) when the printer is not in operation. When you need it again, the DS620 is back in action within just 9 seconds. Useful printer information is available directly from the printer driver. The DS620, a reliable performer.
[DS620 Key Features]
- Cost saving on ribbon rewind function reduce media waste
- Multiple photo size print from the same media .
- With Standby mode function reduces your power consumption to a minimum (<0.5W)
- Compact design with approximate printer weight 12kg
[MEDIA PRINT SIZE]
GLOSSY, MATTE FINISH both available with one media
DS820 General Details
The DP-DS820 is the latest commercial printer capable of loading two different media grades, high quality media and standard media. With the option of using a High Density mode, the new printer offers enhanced image expressions. In addition, A4 size media is available for both grades of media. With these advantages and smooth gradation expressions that can only be produced by the dye-sublimation technology, the new DP-DS820 can be used for a wide variety of print services such as portrait studios and wedding photos.
- The High Density Mode offers the superior print quality. This enables the superior quality of prints, which is perfect for professional use such as studios.
- Panoramic & A4 Prints are now available. The DS820 can now print 8 x10 inch (203 x 254 mm), 8 x 12 inch (203 x 305 mm) size paper and a new wider A4 (210 x 297 mm) size paper. The new printer features a Multi-Print Function capable of handling multiple print sizes on a single model of print media, minimum of 8 x 4 inches (203mm x 102mm). Using DNP developed Software Development Kit (SDK), it can produce panoramic prints up to 32 inches (813 mm) in length. The print size is 8 x 32 inches (203 x 813mm) on the 8 x 12 inch (203 x 305mm) size setting, and 210 x 789 mm when using the A4 print media setting.
- Multiple finishes available – Glossy, Matte, Fine Matte and Luster. This"Luster" and "Fine Matte" finishes with a slightly textured surface and smooth pattern, the effect is outstanding for fine photography.
- Productivity and profitability. The new rewind function will enable more efficient consumption of consumables. It has also increased the durability of the thermal print head and reduced 98% standby power consumption using <0.5W. All these new features will benefit the operator while increasing profitability.
[DS820 Key Features]
- Rewind Function for more efficient media consumption.
- Standby Mode for more energy saving.
- Varieties of print surface finishes – Glossy, Matte, Fine Matte and Luster.
- Supports Multiple Prints Sizes - print sizes from 8x4”, 8x5”, 8x6”, 8x8”, 8x10”, 8x12”, Panoramic 8x26”, Panoramic 8x32”, A4 and A5.
[MEDIA PRINT SIZE]
- 8x10” SD, 8x12” SD, A4 SD
A self order software that turns your PC into an order terminal right away.
For connection to DS-RX1 Offers Automatic image correction, color adjustment and Various printing services such as index print , collage, drawing!
A software specialized for ID photo For connection to DS-RX1
50 ID sizes to be loaded (11 standard ID photo sizes pre-installed)
Multi images, sizes can be placed into 1 print!
DNP’S HOT FOLDER PRINT (HFP) UTILITY V2.1 IS AN IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS ROBUST YET EASY-TO-USE UTILITY TO ENABLE PRINTING ON DNP'S DYE-SUBLIMATION PHOTO PRINTERS
When a compatible image file is copied into a monitored folder it is sent to an attached printer for output. Each monitored file folder has a simple name such as 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 6 x 8, 8 x 10, 8 x 12, etc. that refers to the output size that will be produced. HFP prints a single copy of each image and then moves the image file to an archive folder. Archive folders are created automatically for each day that HFP is utilized.
HFP allows users to control color settings including Auto Correction, RGB, Gamma, Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, and Sharpness. Utilize individual channel control or move channels together. Quickly revert to default settings.